SME Process Indirect Tax AnalystWould you enjoy creating automated indirect- tax solutions?Would you enjoy being the go-to tax subject matter expert? Join our Team!
Our Global Finance Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Partner with the best
By joining the Baker Hughes Indirect Tax Group, you will be part of a team of who provide Baker Hughes product companies industry-leading indirect tax compliance and advisory services. Indirect TAX SME required to manage the more technical aspects of Indirect Tax.
As a SME Process Indirect Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Handling the technical support on the Indirect tax process such as VAT, GST and WHT.
- Owning (Process owner) the end-to-end process for the type of taxes, identify areas which can be automated and bring rigour to it. Structure and streamline the process to make it more standard and global.
- Ensuring SOPs (SOPs and manuals) and detailed manuals are written up for each process and reviewed periodically to ensure they are current.
- Establishing Internal control framework - identify the process and control gaps & come up with the mitigation plan.
- Working closely with the Indirect tax advisory team and Region tax team to ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly aligned and RACI is established.
- Working closely with the Region Leads to ensure R tag and unreconciled accounts are reviewed and closed accordingly (Account's reconciliation).
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have at least 12-15 years working experience in tax with any Big 4 or oil and gas industry. Minimum additional 3 years in indirect tax.
- Have ability to discuss tax technical matters in various cross-functional team settings.
- Have excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to work independently and self-initiative.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.