Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist General - LWD (Logging While Drilling), And Under broad direction provides direct instruction and supervision to junior Field Engineers on day-to-day wellsite work and activities. Provides advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate. Provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tool(s) and/or service(s).
As a Field Specialist General- LWD, you will be responsible for
Fuel your passion
- Developing and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while Drilling services at the well site.
- Working in stimulating drilling and logging environments to provide complex solutions to the Customer.
- Supporting internal and external customers at wellsite to provide technical knowledge and direction
- Completing addition advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience gained in an energy, oil and gas environment or industrial (or similar)
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn and develop your skill-set and knowledge in a hands-on environment
- Demonstrate networking and computer skills and be familiar with MS Office
- Be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems
- Be an efficient team player, with the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.