At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in. Roles and Responsibilities:
Work Experience Required Qualifications:
- Ensures project implementation as well as work packages are constraint and accurately integrated into the project planning scenario this could be from one or more sites as required by the project scope.
- Responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections of all work scopes. Ensures other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer.
- Advises functional managers or other working functions regarding approaches, processes, and procedures for planning scope.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems with planning scenarios.
- Establish and communicate project milestones to all relevant parties
- Take a leading role for planning of the total project fulfilment activities and milestones per the contract.
- Ensure quality and consistency in the level of detail within the integrated activity network developed by each planner.
- Establish and maintain a consistent operating routine to ensure project progress reports are generated and issued on time.
- Guide the baseline updates and schedule impacts to the planners and towards the client.
- Plan activities that are specific for the planning team responsibilities
- Organize and implement cross-function planning rules as required in the contract
- Overview that the schedules are continuously updated with deliveries and dates
- Develop reports/P6 extracts for customer and business
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Planning using Primavera
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Industry and workshop background
- Trade or relevant workshop qualifications / background.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.