Procurement Director - Global Remit - Lubricants Manufacturer - Singapore
The Location: Singapore City Centre
Nature of Engagement: Permanent, staff hire
Start Date: Flexible for right experience - aiming for March 2022
The Offer: Internationally competitive base salary + Bonus + Generous Health Insurance, Life Insurance and good annual leave entitlement
Travel and Working Week: Approx. 45 Hours per week Monday - Friday (Approx. 20% Travel throughout Europe, Middle East and North America)The Company
A Multinational manufacturer of an extensive range of lubricants for various market
Segments including, Marine, Aviation, Automotive and commercial vehicles. This company brand is
Well known and iconic having a history steeped in quality and a passion for what they do.The Work
The opportunity is for a seasoned Sourcing professional to lead Global Purchasing function for the
Client. This role will be based out of Singapore and will report to VP Supply Chain & Operations. This
is a hands-on role, which will be responsible for driving competitive base oil, additive and packaging
sourcing for all the clients' entities globally. The role will assist and will work with all the markets and
regions to develop strategic sourcing initiatives that align with the client growth strategy and
enables full leverage of the company's assets across the world. This role works in a dynamic team
environment, alongside Technology, Global and local Operations as well as Sales leaders driving the
market / regional strategy. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, action driven, and
team play would be key attributes for anyone to be successful in this role.Candidate Requirements
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience gained within a corporate procurement / supply chain function
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in base oil, additive sourcing for either an MNC or trading company
- Must demonstrate strong knowledge of lubricant industry and connections with key global and regional base oil / additive players.
- Previous experience coordinating supply chain/procurement functions regionally or globally
- Good understanding of base oil / additive tank farm operations / tanker, ISO tank and bulk product transportation.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience gained at managerial level
- Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!