Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Performs some supervisory and coordination activities. Also, performs mechanical assembly or electronic assembly work on complex assemblies. Performs testing of assemblies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Not listed in any particular order)
- Coordinates with Supervisor and assigns work and provides leadership and guidance to team members.
- Follows work process: work orders, production drawings, sample assemblies or verbal instructions.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in appropriate holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, cements, press fits or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mounts, installs, attaches or performs similar operations with components or subassemblies into assemblies.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals and contact points.
- Performs assembly tasks such as sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching and color serializing parts and assemblies.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs on-line tests as per released testing procedures and visual inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Performs pressure testing of completed assemblies where required.
- Provides feedback to Engineering to contribute to the continuous improvement of manufactured equipment.
- Completes other duties as assigned that are within the physical constraints of the job.
- Continuous training (EEP and training matrix)
- Compliance with ISO 9000/2000 system.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Understand and comply with all safety and environmental requirements and company policies of Weatherford.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and company with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Able to meet competency requirements defined for this role
- 8 years mechanical / electronics experience required
- Good verbal communication skills
- Supervisory skills
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
- Proficient at using SAP, I-MARKS