Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer to form part of our project team in Melbourne supporting the growing Pharmeautical Industry.
Reporting to the Delivery lead, the ideal candidate would act as the main client interface and manage a team to deliver an EPCm projects to scope, cost and schedule. Experience with directly project managing a portfolio of small projects valued would be preferred. Key responsibilities include;
- Project manage a full EPCm team and subcontractors to deliver projects from front end design, through detailed design, procurement, construction, hand over and close-out bottom line responsibility for the financial and technical success of a project
- Responsible for the main client interface with strong engagement and presence both at the clients Melbourne facilities and office
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical engineering
- Experienced managing Brownfields projects and demonstrably commitment to strong change and variation management, scheduling and scoping.
- Previous experience in a role of Project Engineer leading a project multidiscipline team
- Previous site experience working closely with construction and maintenance teams will be looked upon favourably
- Demonstrated supervisory and administration skills necessary to organise and lead a project team, develop design / implementation schedules and provide on-going status reports to the senior management team
- Demonstrated strong commitment to safety
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and oral
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Senior Project Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.