The Digital Marketing Strategist works closely with other marketing strategists, web developers, internal communication teams, and various internal stakeholders to develop effective storytelling content. This role is part of a team that strives to build brand awareness, lead generation, customer loyalty, and user engagement across various channels. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, and product teams to understand business needs
- Organize and prioritize projects focused on various medial channels and digital content creation, while being mindful of SEO and SEM.
- Monitor, track, and communicate campaign and channel performance and key drivers.
- Collaborate with all teams to continuously improve and optimize content.
- Keep up-to-date on related emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Understanding of standards and project management best practices.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Develop, create, and manage engaging content that aligns with our brand strategy, and addresses the needs and interests of multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team members to develop content strategies that promote internal and external user engagement.
- Result focused and understand web metrics and have knowledge of digital technology to maximize search rankings, optimize content, and analyze user engagement.
- Utilize superior editorial skills to develop and manage an editorial calendar, collaborate with marketing and design teams to ensure consistent brand messages across all channels, and advise internal and external clients on the most effective methods for presenting content on the web, social, and digital channels.
- Understand our key user personas to ensure that we are effectively getting the right message to the right people at the right time via our various online channels.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-5 years' experience in B2B marketing
- Strong social media storytelling experience
- Experienced in targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs
- Understanding of A/B testing and analytics
- Understanding of personalized content development and delivery
- Strong written and verbal communications, time management skills, and the ability to multitask
- Self-starter who can work independently, proactively resolve issues, and take ownership of projects and processes.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
- Preferred qualifications/skills:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Digital Advertising platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, etc
- Ability to create content in CMS platforms
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.