Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Reliability Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: London, United Kingdom
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you passionate in scientific and engineering methodologies?
Join our Reliability Team!
A Senior Reliability Engineer effectively applies a wide variety of Reliability techniques to a diverse range of industries and effectively manages a project from beginning to end to meet customer expectations and all project deliverables.
Partner with the best
As a Senior Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Applying a wide variety of Reliability techniques to a diverse range of industries and effectively manageing projects from beginning to end to meet customer expectations and all project deliverables
- Working as part of a team and often as a team leader, to lead and influence fellow Engineers
- Applying broad knowledge of reliability engineering principles and practices
- Evaluating, selecting and adapting standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Acquiring general knowledge of principles and practices of related fields, and ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- Working on multiple projects of moderate size or portions of major projects
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a degree in an Engineering discipline
- Have a solid computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft office products, data analysis applications and experience in maintenance control databases and enterprise management software
- Be trained in project management approaches and software, and able to demonstrate competency in all stages of project execution
- Able to understand business structures and processes
- Be trained in people management approaches and techniques
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Remote UK working traveling to customer sites / corporate offices as projects demand
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.