Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Florence, Italy
As a Senior AI Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- developing and testing software components according to customer and technical requirements
- Integrating, verifying, and validating AI software applications and tools
- Supporting scale-up and deployment of AI applications
- Checking availability and relevance of internal and external data sources, if necessary, proposing, and leading new data collection activities. Cleaning and validating data
- technically leading and mentoring junior team members
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Need to have:
- Degree in related field or demonstrated equivalent expertise gained in a professional environment
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages including Python, HTML5 and Java.
- Demonstrated expertise in Software Development Processes and Tools (Agile, DevOps, MLOps, CI/CD)
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, MVC frameworks and Design Pattern
- In depth understanding in architecting, coding, and scaling large and complex applications using containerization and microservices involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Knowledge of system frameworks including Jenkins, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Deep understanding and proven experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Test Driven Development (Unit, Integration, Functional, CI)
- Experience with Kanban/Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in defining architecture & design software solution to support business's strategy
Basic Awareness of:
- At least one AI technology: Computer Vision, NLP, RPA...
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Database and large datasets management
- Distributed computing and/or distributed databases
- Agile practices and principles to maximize business value and continuously improve the delivery of the right customer outcomes
- Excellent motivation skills, being both self-motivated & self-directed with ability to deliver outcomes to strict deadlines
- Capability for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Ability to rapidly understand and learn new technical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with demonstrable record of presenting technical details to a non-technical audience
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.