Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Wood is currently recruiting for a Principal Designer - Control & Instrumentation with suitable experience in the oil & gas / petrochemical industry to be based out of Kolkata office.
The candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision and report to the lead engineer / lead designer / Chief engineer or Head of the Department. The activities will include but not be limited to:
- Experience in 3D Model in PDS and preferably in PDMS, SP3D, E3D ; experience in SPR and Navisworx for viewing Instrument Modeling work; and extraction of 2D Drawings from 3-D Model
- Proficient in 2D and PDS/PDMS. Desirable experience in E3D which is a must requirement
- Conversant with standard Drafting procedure
- Capability to understand Project specific Drafting procedure complying to quality procedures of Client
- Conversant in developing Cable Routing Plan, Tray Layout, Hook Up Drawings, Instrument Location Layouts, Loop & Logic Diagrams, System Architecture Drawings, Graphic Drawings etc and Cable Tray sizing and loading. etc.
- Capability for review vendor information and incorporation in drawing
- Satisfactory knowledge in Index, Wiring, Hook up and Loop and Logic Diagram Modules of Smart Plant Instrumentation
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma (Instrumentation) / ITI trained / Certification in Draftsmanship
- 15+ years of relevant experience in the oil & gas / petrochemical industry
- Experience in E3D is a must
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.