Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
We are currently recrutiing for an experienced Recruiter to part of our EMEA Talent Aquisition Team. This role is a permanent opening and once a return to the office environment will be on a Hybrid basis - part office/part home working.
To support the delivery of a best in class Recruitment service to clients through the sourcing of qualified and competent personnel in line with Company policy and procedures. Reporting to the Recruitment Lead EMEA, the position holder will work in providing effective recruitment solutions in line with the Talent Acquisition strategy and covering the full Recruiting cycle in line with Recruitment best practice, SLAs and approved Recruitment procedures.
- Use of the HRIS- iRecruit system to assist with the administration of recruitment as required.
- Coordinate Recruitment activities for designated client group(s) or assigned areas
- Populate the in-house candidate database with approved talent profiles
- Screening of CVs and candidate profiles
- Advertisement of approved job openings in line with Recruitment procedure and approved boards
- Maintain clear communication channels to Hiring Managers, Recruitment Manager through regular meetings and shared tracking systems
- Maintain and update candidate records in database
- Organise interviews, selection meetings and confirm arrangements as required.
- Coordinate Temporary/Adhoc Recruitment process in conjunction with Hiring Managers
- Support the Recruitment Manager in the establishment of a regional PSL for personnel services
- Liaise with Recruitment Agencies; both preferred and non-preferred as appropriate
- Contribute to delivery of HR monthly reports as per approved Recruitment dashboard
- In conjunction with the Recruitment Manager, facilitate approved localised Recruitment fairs and events
- Work with relevant HR key contacts to facilitate service delivery to Client Groups
- Assist in preparing new hire offers in conjunction with HR Support Team
- Maintain relevant candidate documentation and interview paperwork in the HRIS
- Respond to general candidate applications and queries
- Carry out follow up action on all open positions with Recruitment team
- Attend weekly and monthly Recruitment meetings
- Contribute to and support the issuance of weekly internal vacancy listings
- This position will report to Global Talent Acquisition Regional Lead
- Bachelor's Degree combined with relevant experience working in a recruitment agency environment or in house is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- Experience in proacive search techniques using and candidate sourcing skills with LinkedIn Recruiter are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Flexible, with strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise
- Takes initiative by being a self starter
- Generates suggestions for improving work
- Completes projects on time and budget
- Adapts to change in the work environment
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.