Service Delivery Manager - Completions & Well Intervention, Alaska - Anchorage, AKDo you enjoy being part of a successful completions and well intervention team?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Completions and Well Intervention, Alaska team
Baker Hughes is a leading provider of completions and well intervention equipment and services in the Alaska. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our highly experienced technical support team provide pre-job planning, delivery and post-job analysis for our extensive range of technology and products for the oil & gas industry.Partner with the best
The Service Delivery Manager for Completions and Well Intervention in Alaska will be accountable for the service delivery performance for our portfolio of products and services. Ensures that Baker Hughes maximizes its short- and long-term revenue, profit, and cash collection opportunity by enabling flawless execution, on time delivery, contract adherence and cash collection for the assigned jobs.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring all activities are carried out according to our non-negotiables and our values.
- Collaborating with sales/commercial teams as well as direct interaction with local customers in Alaska to understand the activity forecast (volume and complexity).
- Ensuring flawless execution and on-time delivery by assigning appropriate resources in line with volume and complexity of forecasted activity.
- Ensuring that the team fully understand the contracts/quote for their assigned job portfolio to ensure we harvest our contracts and collect what we are owed.
- Overseeing the budget and P/L for the area of responsibility.
- Developing team in line with competency and training programs for their respective positions as well as future career plans.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or scientific discipline from an accredited university or relevant industry experience within the product line
- Have 5+ years of relevant work experience relating to completions, liner hangers, and/or well intervention applications.
- Have a thorough understanding of financials (P/L) and job planning requirements.
- Have experience managing direct reports (preferred)
- Be an excellent leader with good interpersonal, influencing and planning skills
- Have the ability to work in a global matrix organization
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for Covid-19 prior to beginning work.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.