Skills: Project Management, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions currently has a full-time career opportunity for an experienced, resourceful and dedicated individual to join our firm as a Project Administrator 2 supporting our water team in Florida. A self-directed individual, who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, and is able to work collaboratively with several departments on a variety of administrative related functions will thrive in this environment.
- Make travel arrangements when requested
- Word processing for technical staff to include formatting and editing a document for corporate structure
- Preparation of Excel spreadsheets
- Assist with project billing and unit cost review
- Prepare documents & items for FedEx pick up
- Other miscellaneous administrative functions
Skills / Qualifications
- Ten or more years of professional administrative work experience is required
- Five or more years of directly related experience in the engineering consulting environment is preferred
- This position requires effective time management, written communication, planning, organization, creativity, team building, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- The successful candidate will take initiative and be able to work independently, be able to work / coordinate efforts from multi-discipline teams, and successfully facilitate the development and delivery of multiple, simultaneous proposals with strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical
- Must be flexible with work schedules and able to adjust to multiple and concurrent deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a member of various teams or to work independently as required
- Must have strong organizational skills to assist with many different professionals and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and complete high-quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential
- Excellent computer skills are essential particularly extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A valid driver's license and clean DMV report
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.