Senior Installation Engineer (Subsea) Contract Sutton DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
You will be responsible for the installation of subsea structures, mooring systems, risers systems, flexible flowlines and/or umbilicals. You will prepare the scope and then support the offshore crew during the operation. You will ensure the interface with the Client, suppliers, offshore crew and the design team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- You manage a team of engineers and a package
- You manage all external interfaces (clients, suppliers) and internal (other disciplines, installation, manufacturing, purchase)
- To prepare documents and preliminary studies related to tenders, FEEDs and projects developed by the Group
- You will be autonomous and supervise the engineering activities related to the preparation and Offshore installation of the products
- You plan, prepare and confirm the specific procedures (validation test on site, transportation and installation) and associated calculation notes (design lifting slings) defining priorities
- You participate to vessel mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the Group HSEQ
- You ensure that your activities are conducted in compliance with the Project standards in terms of Quality, Cost & Time
- You are the technical owner and ensure choice of contractors and supervise subcontracted studies
- You validate concepts and manage changes accounting for HSEQ criteria
- You validate developments and propose appropriate improvements, taking into account the groups HSEQ standards
- You actively participate in the development and progression of our team
- You actively participate in the consolidation of the expertise of the installation team
- You offer innovative solutions that enable the reduction of costs
- Graduated with a Master of Engineering and relevant work experience in the energy sector
- Subsea Structures Installation and/or Flexible Flowlines/Umbilicals experience required
- Mooring Installation and other relevant experience is desirable
- You have experience of Offshore Operations
- Your autonomy, capacity to coordinate and communicate are key assets to succeed at this position
- You have experience leading teams
- Your English is fluent
- Majority of the work is carried out in the Home office site
- Requirement for some international travel
- Offshore/Off-site location during project execution phases as required
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.