The Workforce Coordinator is responsible for maintaining an accurate workforce plan, focusing on Field Engineers, Field Specialists and Field Operators, for existing and upcoming jobs in the short to tactical term (weekly to 3 months). The Workforce Coordinator coordinates workforce resources to ensure correct profiles are assigned for each confirmed job in a timely and efficient manner. This person owns the WPP KOP in the GeoUnit and ensure the full implementation, adoption, and effectiveness of the processes to support the business and drive the associated metrics. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Review activity forecasts and competency requirements for upcoming activity, and ensures sufficient resources are available to meet the generic job plan/forecast.
- Focus on planning, assigning and deploying PSD Direct staff.
- Track job start/end dates in planning system of record [iDistrict, Job Management andPlanning (JMP), FDP] to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of personnel to/from andbetween rigs and service delivery locations.
- Identify the required competency profile for the job and review employee allocation with PSDManagement.
- Assign employees to jobs in the planning system of record (iDistrict, JMP, FDP) and initiatesrelevant notifications to all involved parties.
- Evaluate local client-specific competency requirements to ensure compliance of allocatedworkforce matches job requirements.
- Ensure employees are assigned to jobs in accordance with their field employee managementplans as much as possible to comply with service delivery and competency development.
- When no field employee management plan is available, work with the HR/OI organization toaddress employee competency gaps by assigning employees to the right jobs.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 2 - 4 years of experience.
- O&G related planning experience, preferred.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.