Skills: Chemical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Flow Assurance Consultant with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
The Senior Consultant shall work without supervision, be conversant in flow assurance and/or process/pipeline simulation, and serve as a technical point of contact for the Customer, Contractor(s), Suppliers/Vendors and other internal department(s).
The Senior Consultant shall:
- Develop work scopes, proposals, and CTRs as required
- Independently perform detailed technical work in support of project and study work
- Lead big projects or individual work scope areas on large projects
- Act as Customer Interface as required
- Prepare project documents and ensure project QA compliance,
- Support other work as may be required on a time-to-time basis. This may involve studies, development work or other similar work
- The Senior Consultant shall ensure that they comply with the Company HSE Policy and Quality Management System (QMS). It should be noted that each person has a responsibility for the safety and quality aspects of the work that they undertake. Any questions or concerns relating to HSE and/or the QMS should be brought to the attention of the Project Manager or Operations Supervisor
Skills / Qualifications
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/MS in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering, with a CGPA of 7.0 or 70% marks
- Minimum 10-12 yrs experience in the field of flow assurance and process simulation
The Senior Consultant should possess:
- Strong technical understanding of core flow assurance and or process/pipeline simulation technology
- Thorough working understanding of of OLGA, PVTSIM, PIPENET, MULTIFLASH, PIPESIM & SPS softwares
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Lead-Flow Assurance Consultant
- Hands on experience of Well modeling, Well start-up, hydrare management study, WAX analysis, sand management, sand erosion, corrosion study, pipeline slugging & mitigation methods,pipeline transient operations like Pigging, turndown, ramp up, blowdown, start-up & shutdown analysis using OLGA
- Should have experience in handling single phase liquid system for steady state & pressure surge analysis
- Should have strong report writing & excellent communication skills
- Exposure to HYSYS dynamics study is an advantage for topside dynamics simulations as per C&E charts
- Candidate should have experience on the preparation of technical proposal for flow assurance study without intervention of Lead consultants
- Experience in interaction with client and handle project independently without any intervention from senior consultants
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.