Our client is currently looking for several Engineering Analysts to work 1 - 2 year contract positions in either Chatham or Kitchener Ontario. This position will work a hybrid model, 3 days onsite, 2 days working from home.
- Facilities Integrity focuses on sites that connect multiple pipelines or supply gas to customers and perform functions such as increasing or decreasing pressure, as well as measuring and conditioning natural gas.
- This team develops inspection plans for these sites then assesses the results of the inspections. Each of the unique assets in these sites must be assessed to confirm they are safe for continued service.
- The specific role will have a focus on the creation of Integrity Plans for many critical facilities
- The creation of these Integrity Plans requires the collection and review of relevant records including design drawings and past condition monitoring activities, identification of integrity threats applicable to the site, and fitness for service assessments.
- Previous experience in station design or station integrity within the oil and gas industry would be beneficial.
- Requirements: minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Education: the candidates would be required to have at minimum an Engineering degree
- Technical skills: Experience with MS Office software, Adobe Reader, MS Teams
- Need to be fully vaxinated for COVID-19
- Need to supply a recent Drivers Abstract
Nice to have
- Experience with ProjectWise or similar records management system
- Experience with Bentley Navigator or View
- Experience with modelling/coding in SPSS software or similar
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.