Would you like to be part of a team that helps our customers perform at the highest level? Do you enjoy solving interesting and complex problems? Join our dynamic Artificial Lift Team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in electrical submersible pumps with Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to improve their operations reliably and efficiently. Partner with the best
As a Stator Assembler, you follow Manufacturing Methods to perform normal job tasks in a safe manner under the direction of the Supervisor, Group Leader or experienced associates in the area. The Stator Assembler will have the propensity and ability to operate Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) driven autonomous automated electrical motor winding equipment and be capable of understanding and comprehending operational logic and functionality.
As a Stator Assembler, you will be responsible for:
- Deep conviction about Perfect HSE and Quality (do it right the first time, every time) performance is a condition of employment.
Fuel your passion
- Manage automated PLC driven machine functions and requirements and able to communicate problems to Engineering and maintenance.
- Understanding of electricity and electrical concepts (Surge/Hi-Pot Testing), (electrical integrity of windings)
- Eye-hand coordination, dexterity and ability to work with hands in the end of a 3 ¾ inch pipe
- Use both hands and all fingers; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Use precision measuring instruments to gauge tolerances for fit and operation of tooling.
- Distinguish the point at which tooling is no longer repairable and remove from service.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail orientated, task focused, proactive, continuous improvement focused, increasing operational efficiency and productivity.
- Perform general clean up to keep work area clean and organized, 6S.
- Good communicator who can listen, understand and adapt.
- Diffuse difficult situations but insure proper procedures are followed.
- Communicate effectively and work in harmony with partner (all types of personalities) work effectively and efficiently.
- Focus, pay 100% attention for up to 12 hours observing the process and performing repetitive tasks
- Perform precise, repetitive and close tolerance fitting of tooling and materials in tight and confined spaces
- Attentive to surroundings (changes in: noise, vision and feel)
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds and push/pull up to 70 pounds with occasional bending and twisting with assistance as needed
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills: MS Outlook and navigate company intranet to manage Time Keeping, Benefits, Goal setting and Performance, Training, and other communications
- Good math skills and ability to read and write and accurately complete all required paperwork
- Ability to be patient and meticulous with fitting and manipulating tooling and materials
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Preferred Qualifications:
Work in a way that works for you
- Machine Operation: 1 year
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Complex high-speed automated equipment (machine has 5 VFDs, 15 sensors, 3 processors, 15 motors, 7 pneumatic cylinders, 2 cameras/2 monitors, etc.)
- Operating an overhead crane up to 5T, hand tools, and air tools
- High voltage testing equipment
- Ability to accurately use gauges, calipers, micrometers and other measuring equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and supporting documentation, including Bill of Materials
- Basic knowledge of 6S, Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement Processes and Tools
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following fixed working schedule:
- Night Shift: Monday - Thursday, 6:00pm - 4:00am
Stator assemblers currently work 4 x 10 hours shifts Monday-Thursday at the Pump Plant facility located in Claremore, OK. Overtime may be required.
Training for new employees is conducted on Day and Night shift. Successful candidates must be willing to transfer to Overnight, 2nd, 3rd or 2/3 shifts to meet the business environment and changing conditions. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.