Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you an experienced Product Manager?
Join our team!
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. The Digital Technology Finance organization focuses on the program and product execution of key accounting domains partnering with a multi-disciplinary team to select the appropriate technologies to enable the business processes.
Partner with the best
This position will work in lockstep with application or domain leaders acting as a product manager to create a clear strategic direction. You will direct the team with a clear and descriptive set of requirements and deliver product features and functions by balancing customer need with business strategy, minimized defects, and technical debt.
As a Senior IT Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with cross-functional (process, design, build, test) teams to deliver features and products
- Owning the short-term product roadmap and it's integration into a larger application or strategic roadmap
- Engaging continuously with customers and stakeholders to understand their business goals and motivating factors
- Demonstrating ability to influence customers and product managers through credible knowledge and experience, persuasion and influencing skills
- Leading customer and stakeholder interviews to align product design with roles and product development team; provide discussions, clarification, story acceptance,refinement, testing and validation; owner of functional or technical product design
- Understanding and follow the proscribed governance process and development methodology for product development
- Translating unstructured or ambiguous requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning
- Having experience in vendor performance/service delivery management
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors degree from an accredited University or College in in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Have experience leading teams in a formal software development lifecycle environment following a formal project management and governance process
- Have the ability to propose, analyze impact and recommend appropriate technology choices
- Have exposure to at least one enterprise resource planning (ERP) package (preferably Oracle 11i or SAP).
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Have effective team building and problem solving abilities
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week as per actual policy and emergency situation)
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.