Skills: Roustabout, Truck / HGV Driver
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Buffalo, Wyoming, United States
Are you looking for a position with company that offers great benefits that include multiple choices for medical, dental and vision insurance, a fully vested 401k from day one and PTO, along with much more? Do you live in the Sheridan, Buffalo or Gillette WY. area?
Wood is hiring a Roustabout/Truck Driver to join our team in the beautiful Powder River Basin located between Sheridan and Gillette WY.
The incumbent will drive a truck with a capacity of more than 3 tons to transport materials/equipment to and from specified destinations. They will be required to unload equpment from tractor/trailer and may be required to use automated routing equipment. This position requires a commercial driver's license (CDL).
U.S. Only : Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Position duties include but are not limited to the following:
- This position will provide support to rousabouts and other co-workers on day-to-day project needs.
- Must have the ability to fuse poly pipe and operate tools required to accomplish this task.
- Will need knowledge of what constitutes a legal bell hole.
- Must be able to use a probe when digging for pipe.
- Can perform basic maintenance on oilfield infrastructure and gas fields using the proper tools.
- Adjust hand wheels and depress pedals to control attachments such as blades, buckets, scrapers, or swing booms
- Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members
- Check fuel supplies at sites to ensure adequate availability
- Drive and maneuver equipment equipped with blades in successive passes over working areas to remove topsoil, vegetation or rocks to distribute and level earth or terrain
- Conduct housekeeping duties at the job site, on company vehicle and equipment. Work with hands to keep the equipment maintained and clean
- Complete daily invoices
- Perform basic automotive maintenance to include proper tool recognition
- Learn and follow safety regulations
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects
- Willing to work in all weather condition
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Qualifications
High School diploma or GED
• Knowledge and experience performing environmental operation functions
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Commerical driver's license or ability to obtain a CDL
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.