Skills: Operations Management, Pipeline Operator, Pipeline Services
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Atyrau, Atyrau Province, Kazakhstan
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you an Operations Coordinator that is motivated to deliver?
Join our Process & Pipeline Services Team!
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) supports full lifecycle of customers' asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning. We help to reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency and maximize throughput. Our solutions provide specialized services for Oil & Gas, power generation, metals, and other process industries.
Partner with the best
As an Operations Coordinator, you're to coordinate onshore/offshore (Pipeline) related scopes of work. You're to coordinate mobilization /demobilization of field personnel, purchasing/hire third party equipment and supplies. You're to develops an operational year plan for the own department activities and suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all activities are performed in accordance with the Companies Quality Management System
- Coordinating, mobilizing and demobilizing of both field personnel and equipment to maximize resource utilization.
- Liaising with clients to ensure field personnel have valid induction/permit certification and have sufficient trained staff to cover all operational requirement
- Developing operational policy and procedures, which will ensure Baker Hughes continues to be a dynamic and profitable business
- Developing and maintaining relationship with key customer and critical vendors in order for Baker Hughes to meet its objectives
- Ensuring adherence to safety procedures in liaison with Region HSE Manager
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent
- Have a good technical knowledge of the PPS pre -commissioning / commissioning services
- Have fluent knowledge of Russian / Kazakh and English
- Have good oral and written communication skills with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability
- Have ability to be on call basis after working hours
"As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work."
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Rotation is 28/28
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.