Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Our Inventory Supervisor is responsible for organizing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the warehouse. You will ensure adherence to schedules and deadlines and supervise inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities. You will establish, maintain, and promote high standards of customer service whilst also liaising with drivers, customers, and warehouse staff.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Understand and comply with all safety requirements, environmental requirements and Weatherford company policies.
- Confirm counts on components after marking process has been completed.
- Confirm that all necessary information has been marked on all parts.
- Place components in correct storage bins and ensure they are marked with all required information and placed in the proper area.
- Document all parts going to stock/scrap in the appropriate area of the work order.
- Complete work orders in the system.
- Ensure that indentifying lot numbers match on both the packing list and the part itself.
- Receive parts from outside vendors into the system and confirm counts on products received.
- Document count confirmation on packing list and on the receiving inspection report.
- Communicate any discrepancies with products or counts with the purchasing department.
- Display the ability to separate parts with different work order numbers into separate lots to ensure traceability is maintained on assembly work orders.
- Keep track of inventory levels and ensure low quantities are communicated to purchasing department as well as transferring products from secondary locations to primary locations when stock is low.
- Ensure finished product is properly marked, entered into stock, and promptly routed to the shipping department.
- Generate cycle count listing through the system.
- Accurately count all part numbers listed on cycle count and confirm counts are correct for each location listed.
- Generate variance detail sheet in cases where there are discrepancies with the cycle count and close out cycle count ensuring accurate information is entered into the system.
- Research and find solutions to discrepancies in both the system as well as the archived files.
- Complete changes to inventory counts in the system such as inventory adjustments, scrap, and miscellaneous issues.
- Effectively communicate daily expectations to all inventory employees and ensure they are met.
- Identify work flow congestion and reallocate staff as necessary.
- Identify process needs and ensure they are met or adjusted to fit the business need as well as implementing and monitoring a solution when a process breakdown occurs.
- Coordinate with manufacturing to ensure priority jobs are completed in a timely manner and if necessary partially complete work orders for components needed and route them through remaining process.
- Perform supervisory duties including, but not limited to, interviewing, work allocation, performance reviews, coaching & payroll approval.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Be able to work closely and collaboratively with fellow employees.
- Committed to continual learning and punctuality.
- Basic knowledge of computer operation e.g. Windows, and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 10+ years warehouse related experience
- Knowledge of the ISO9001 Standard.
- Management Experience is preferred
- Display proficiency using JDE functions: Supply and Demand, Detail Availability, Shop Floor Workbench.
- Familiar with MSDS sheets and PPE required when working with chemicals.
- Working knowledge of Weatherford products and processes.
- Bachelor's degree preferred