Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Wood is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Specialist / Buyer newly graduated responsible for execution of supply chain activities in Milan office.
Duties specifically related to the function are the following:
- Responsible for the execution of specific aspects of supply chain activities including expediting, procurement and negotiation
- Preparation and issue Request for Quotation for the supply of goods and services for EPC Project and obtaining competitive quotation in a timely manner
- Organize technical & commercial clarification meetings with Bidders
- Liaise with technical disciplines in getting technical bids evaluation
- Prepare and finalize commercial Bid Tabulations and Purchase Orders for all items to be purchased
- Ensures all supply chain activities are carried out in accordance with the project execution plan/schedule and in line with project processes and procedures
- Update the project procurement reports in line with project / client requirements
- Comply with code of business conduct and ethics, corporate policies, procedures and work practices
Skills / Qualifications
- MSc / BSc Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English and in Italian
- Good communication, planning and organizational skills
- Pro-active approach in resolving issues
- Familiar with Office tool
- Availability for business trips and relocation abroad for project purpose
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.