Skills: Business Analyst, Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pasadena, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Analyst to support an alliance between Wood and our customer across multiple locations. In this position you will work at a customer facility in Pasadena, Texas .
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
You will be responsible for supporting a group of Wood resources spread across a number of active chemical manufacturing plants as part of a global organization.
- Monitor and forecast labor hours, expenses, etc. for a group of five locations
- Update actuals for project spending, labor hours, safety compliance, and other KPI's
- Track and reconcile invoices and payments for projects
- Interact with Timekeeping, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and others to resolve issues, help keep the Alliance functioning
- Responsible for preparing reports for the project
- Set up project components in Oracle
- Assist with time entry, systems issues, and other routine issues for the groups
- Manage the paperwork and processes associated with hiring and on-boarding resources for the sites
- Take reasonable care of your own health & safety and of others who may be affected by you
- Co-operate with Wood's and client's HSSE requirements by following all relevant health and safety policies and practice safe work habits
- Implement established procedures to ensure compliance to Quality and HSSE requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- 5 + years' experience working as a Project Analyst, financial accounting or similar experience, preferably in the chemical manufacturing industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills to include proficiency with MS Word, Excel (to include s olid knowledge and experience in the use of spreadsheets), PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with invoicing and billing
- Safety focused
- O rganized and efficient
- Proactive in helping to improve the work processes of the position and the department
- Comfortable working in a team environment to collectively achieve the objectives of the department
- Experience using Oracle desirable
- Willing to take on tasks outside your normal work set as needed
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in all circumstances
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.