EPC Project Planner (Subsea Production System)Do you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge energy products?Do you love leading and motivating others to achieve a goal?Join our innovative Project Management team
Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.Take ownership for project management
The EPC Project Planner (Subsea Production System) is responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring project implementation as well as work packages are constraint and accurately integrated into the project planning scenario this could be from one or more sites as required by the project scope
- Being responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections of all work scopes. Ensures other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer.
- Advising functional managers or other working functions regarding approaches, processes, and procedures for planning scope.
- Handing communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems with planning scenarios.
- Establishing and communicating project milestones to all relevant parties.
- Taking a leading role for planning of the total project fulfilment activities and milestones per the contract.
- Ensuring quality and consistency in the level of detail within the integrated activity network developed by each planner.
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent operating routine to ensure project progress reports are generated and issued on time.
- Guiding the baseline updates and schedule impacts to the planners and towards the client.
- Planning activities that are specific for the planning team responsibilities.
- Organizing and implementing cross-function planning rules as required in the contract.
- Overviewing that the schedules are continuously updated with deliveries and dates.
- Developing reports/P6 extracts for customer and business.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Planning using Primavera.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Be able to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Have industry and workshop background
- Have trade or relevant workshop qualifications / background.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.