Skills: Chemical Engineering, Chemist, Regulatory Compliance
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Senior Registration Specialist - Sugar Land, TX
Are you passionate about global chemical legislation?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Global Chemical Regulatory Affairs team
Our Global Chemical Regulatory Affairs team ensures all Baker Hughes products are placed and maintained within the global marketplace in a compliant manner. The team also provides product stewardship support of new and existing Baker Hughes products through support in initial product design, study protocol development and review, the execution and monitoring of aquatic and mammalian toxicity studies, as well as environmental fate and metabolism studies. The team is responsible for monitoring global chemical regulatory compliance, as well as the review, interpretation and dissemination of chemical regulations that may impact Baker Hughes. Additional responsibilities include global authoring and distribution of all product line SDSs and labels, providing training to employees on pertinent regulations, pesticide use and global registration of Baker Hughes products.
Partner with the best
As Senior Registration Specialist, you will report to the Senior Manager of the Global Chemical Regulatory Affairs team and be responsible for all aspects of biocidal product regulations and registrations impacting product sales for North and South America, while providing global support for Eastern Hemisphere regulations as necessary. You will ensure all activities are carried out according to our non-negotiables and our cultural pillars. Collaborate with product line managers, technical product managers, sales teams, direct interaction with internal and external customers, and ensure flawless execution and on-time delivery of regulatory requests by assigning appropriate resources.
As Senior Registration Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing strategy in line with an accurate forecast, delivery and cash management through concepts and changes implemented between the impacted product lines and regions
- Providing leadership to the organization through commitment and engagement by providing a clear vision and direction
- Creating and executing product line strategies and goals to ensure compliance with policies and customer expectations
- Building efficient relationships with internal and external customers to provide a high level of service delivery
- Positioning strategic solutions to meet market needs based on knowledge of industry, operations, and customers' needs
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Master's degree in chemistry
- Have experience in managing chemical regulatory programs
- Have experience in and/or outside the organization with 5 plus years relevant regulatory experience
- Show solid previous experience and understanding of Oilfield Chemicals business and associated product chemistries
- Show analytical and collaboration skills to lead decision-making processes in a team environment
- Have experience of working with various regulatory agencies
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.