Skills: Process Management, Engineering Manager, Planner / Scheduler
Other Skills: Interface Management & Change Management, Wind
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
INTERFACES & CHANGE ANALYST - MA
The Company: Offering a challenging and exciting work environment and is revolutionizing the renewable energy industry in the United States. Join the team permitting, designing, and constructing the first large-scale offshore wind project in the US, and one of the largest in the world. At 800MW, this project will power over 400,000 homes in Massachusetts. A committed to protecting marine life, working alongside the thriving New England fishing industry, and being responsible partners in the community. We are building a new industry for the East Coast, and providing clean and affordable energy that is sustainable for years to come. With strong and experienced investors backing the company, and a large leasehold for more projects, An ideal company with which to launch a career in offshore wind.
The Interfaces and Change Analyst is a role within the wind project focused on the development of an 800MW Offshore Windfarm off the coast of Massachusetts. With an investment of around 3 billion dollars and a multi-million dollar EPC supply chain strategy, it is expected to reach the final investment decision in 2021 and commercial operation by 2024, becoming the nation's first utility-scale offshore wind project.
Belonging to the Project Controls team and reporting to the Project Controls Manager, the Interfaces and Change Analyst will work closely with package managers, technical teams, and construction contractors. Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for identification, analysis, and management of the project's interfaces and scope changes throughout construction.
- Facilitating interface meetings between the project packages and making sure updates and actions are tracked and stored.
- Having a proactive mindset to make sure all work scopes and actions are properly allocated and closed.
- Responsible for maintaining and progressing project changes in a dedicated software.
- Educated with a bachelor's in engineering or environmental studies.
- Relevant experience in complex and large-scale infrastructure projects, preferably offshore wind projects.
- Strong technical background and understanding.
- Familiar with the PMI definitions of Interface Management and Change Management.
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills and flair for chairing meetings.
- Experience with following processes and standards.
- Cultural awareness
- Proven experience in working with multi-disciplinary skills.
The Location: This position is based in Boston, MA.
Why Should You Apply? This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to make a major impact on the success of our company. Additionally, we offer generous benefits, and the opportunity to become part of a growing industry in the United States.