Manufacturing Specialist (Production and Testing)Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Do you enjoy acting quickly to solve problems?Join our team
We are transforming the future of energy. In over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Partner with the best
Support Manufacturing & testing operations of Project Cabinets for Bently & Nexus Controls product using appropriate support documentation, schematics, Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPIs), specifications, customer special instructions, Bills of Material (BOMs), DARRT system, in support of the Production Plan and Project requirements.
As a Manufacturing Specialist (Production and Testing), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- A member of the Global Supply Chain Management group supporting/testing Bently Nevada and Nexus Control solution global projects.
- Testing of Bently Nevada & Control Solutions product & software to engineering and customer specifications. Troubleshooting modules and/or software functionality.
- Perform tests on modules and/or systems consisting of various controls according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical and mechanical principles.
- Assist the Project Engineers as needed to ensure systems are tested by uploading 3500 configurations and Mark VIe/Oncore configurations which are provided by Project Engineer.
- Simulate all required signals as requested by Project Engineer and Create appropriate test documentation when needed.
- Interpret electrical, mechanical, and P&ID drawings and quality instructions.
- Understand manufacturing scope of the project and discuss with the team on assembly and design issues on Cabinet and testing requirements.
- Monitors Defects from outsourced cabinet assemblers to improve productivity by reducing Cost of failure's, Re-works, Identifying Change order pushbacks from
- Cabinet assemblers.
- Support QMS and Quality process and other regulatory activities. Influence and communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- Should be able to understand, read drawings, and familiar/ interpret International standards such as IEC, CE, APEX, ANSI, API, EU Directives, Environmental compliances.
- Follows best engineering standards and practices during Manufacturing and test and Manage communication with various cabinet assembly shops on a project
- to project basis.
- Ability to identify and execute Process Improvement / Cycle Reduction initiatives.
- Interact with internal and external customers as needed.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Instrumentation / Controls / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Manufacturing environment
- Basic knowledge of Prime Mover theory of operation.
- Ability to understand P&ID, controls schematics, and system logic diagrams.
- Basic knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and/or mechanical principles.
- Ability to apply a systematic problem-solving approach.
- Ability to read and understand basic types of engineering documentation.
- Ability to learn and use various software packages.
- Proven ability to meet agreed-upon goals with minimum supervision.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Manufacturing experience and/or Control system experience in the applicable field.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.