Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Si Racha, Chon Buri, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Estimating Engineer.
- Report to Contract Estimating Manager with a secondary reporting line to Lead Estimating Engineer/ Project Estimating Manager
- Response for the production and supervising the production of Electrical estimate as per project scope/ requirement
- Individual must be able to, at times, work independently to focus on Electrical estimate development
- Coordinate with Project Engineering, Electrical Discipline, Procurement and Subcontracting Group to develop Electrical Material price and Installation cost
- Appropriate support Lead/Senior Equipment Estimate on review with Senior Management
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Min 2 years of working experience (Estimating Engineer)
- Min 6 years of working experience (Senior Estimating Engineer)
- Preferably in the engineering construction industry but experience in other industries and/or business sectors will be considered
- English Communications Skills is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate good English Reading, Writing and Understanding Skills
- Highly motivated, well organised, resourceful and proactive with a tenacious and empowering team orientated style. Well-developed written and verbal communications, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Preferably to have some Commercial awareness and/or experience in budgeting, planning, negotiating, organizing or financial control, but not essential
- Good problem solving abilities with the ability to multi-task and apply a structured approach to complex situations. Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude and a desire to win
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.