Skills: Cementing, Coil Tubing, Mechanic
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Partner with the best
As a CT / CMT Equipment Mechanic, you will be responsible for:
- Maintains assigned Coil Tubing and Cementing equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Routinely welds, paints and refurbishes equipment.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Maintains maintenance and calibration records.
- Schedules maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
Be part of our team:
To be Successful within this role you will need:
- Technical diploma or proven years maintenance related experience in mechanical function or relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Coil Tubing and Cementing experience preferred.
- Certifications preferred but not required:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Knowledge on hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Basic level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Computer skills.
This role will include overseas travel to maintain equipment in other locations as required.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire yo
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.