Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC, Construction Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Redcar, United Kingdom
Wood is currently recruiting for a Turnover Engineer for a 10-month contract with significant Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Construction experience.
You will be responsible for defining, itemising and delivering the entire work scope into system packages to enable commissioning and start-up work to take place.
- Define the construction Turnover deliverables in terms of QC packs relating to EFD and non EFD systems
- Define the pinnacle inspection and test documents by discipline activity, and coordinate the inspection and acceptance by Client and / or Commissioning Manager / Engineer for each QC pack, including piping test packs, instrument loop dossiers, relief valves, spring supports, electrical circuits, equipment packages etc
- Coordinate site prep, piling, civil work and steelwork completions and documentation including the timely release of follow on work such as equipment and piping erection, backfilling of underground piping and earthing, and release for paving etc
- Progressively transfer responsibility for the works to the start up and commissioning organisation ensuring that system turnover is fully accepted by signature
- Compile agreed lists of system exception items to be completed by agreed dates, and to monitor and record completion of such exception items
- Consolidate construction punch lists into system punch lists, and provide an auditable trail to ensure that all punch list items are captured, cleared and signed off for completion. Maintain the original hard copy wet signature Master System Punch List
- Compile the turnover dossiers in the required format
Skills / Qualifications
- Extensive Oil & Gas or Petrochemical construction experience with a track record of managing turnaround / completion activities
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.