Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
FIELD ENGINEER - PROCESS AND PIPELINE SERVICES
Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?
Are you a graduate looking to start your career in a dynamic work-field?
Join our innovating Process & Pipeline Services team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers' asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning. We help to reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency and maximize throughput. Our engineered solutions for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and maintenance shutdowns include specialized services for the oil and gas, power generation, metals and mining, and other process industries.
Partner with the best
You will Participates in Phase 1 of the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program, learning how to run the product line's tool(s) and/or services under supervision of more experienced field engineers/specialists and progresses to doing so independently. You will follow all company safety and security procedures and observes all company and government regulations. You will conduct all required responsibilities safely, as described in the company's documentation and conduct all assigned business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes' policies.
As a Field Engineer - PPS, you will be part of a team providing resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems.
- Process and Pipeline Commissioning / Maintenance / Turnarounds
- Nitrogen Services
- Critical Leak Testing
- Mechanical Joint Integrity
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering subject
- Have full professional proficiency in English and preferably a second European language
- Travel and time away from home is a requirement, with work offshore, and possible international work, as needed, up to 50% of time spent working away from base location.
- Hands-on mentality
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours is possible - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Ample opportunity to progress for motivated individuals, through a diverse range of additional services (P&M and ILI) being offered from this central European location.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.