Skills: Company Man, Rig Manager
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
BUSINESS ADDRESS: Suite 1100 Cabot Place, 100 New Gower Street, St. John's, NL A1C 6K3
REPORTS TO: Offshore Installation Manager
DEPARTMENT: General and Administration
LOCATION: Offshore Newfoundland, Canada
TYPE OF RIG: DP3 6th Generation Ultra-Deepwater Semi-Submersible, West Hercules
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Contract, Full Time
CONTRACT: Short Term Contract; Estimate 156 Days
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Two (2)
JOB SUMMARY: Rig Administrator is responsible for administering cabin allocations, POB and lifeboat allocations, general maintenance of equipment as appropriate in the radio room and administration of Synergi, SkillsVX crew planner, TMS procedures and MAXIMO routines.
- 3+ years previous experience as a Rig Administrator on a similar installation
- 1-2+ years previous experience weather observing
- Safety Training Courses: Basic Survival Training, H2S Alive, Emergency First Aid, Weather Observer, GMDSS, Well Control Level 1, Security Awareness, WHMIS, Regulatory Awareness
- Structured and organized mindset
- High level of integrity
- Analytical ability
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Continuous updating of POB lists including distribution of these on the unit, updating POB on emergency boards and maintain control with emergency preparedness organization.
- Booking of Seadrill personnel and personnel assigned to subcontractor to and from the rig unit via the IT-application, DaWinci.
- Carry out all cabin allocations.
- Update and maintain the workforce plans in the company's CMS, SkillsVX, for the permanent offshore employees assigned to the MODU based on information provided by the employees directly and from HR Advisor for the MODU.
- Add employees to correct crew
- Remove employees from assigned crew in connection with internal transfers
- Based on received information update employees' plan for vacation, extra work etc.
- Carry out all correspondence associated with helicopter operations, including radio communications with the heliport and helicopters and all passenger as well as cargo manifests.
- Updating of all lifeboat lists.
- Carry out control with and filing of work hours registration for all non-Seadrill employees on the unit.
- Record minutes from safety meetings.
- Carry out external communication during safety drills and any emergency situations.
- Inspection and maintenance of radio equipment and associated batteries.
- Safety functions in accordance with the emergency preparedness plan.
- Administrative tasks related to Synergi as required.
- Update and maintain information boards.
- Maintain files and documentation on the unit, including technical files.
- Daily recording of observation cards.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating of procedures as requested by the Offshore Installation Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating of the maintenance system as requested by Offshore Installation Manager.
- Performing Control Room functions, incl. monitoring and reacting to alarm status on rig parameters.
- First Line maintenance of radio.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above is intended as a summary of the key requirements for the position and is not intended to be complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
It is the objective Seadrill to ensure employment equity within the workplace. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities having the capability, qualifications, and experience to make application for this position. Qualified residents in Newfoundland and Labrador will be given first consideration in the staffing of these positions.
To apply please send click "apply" button.
Position Seadrill - Rig Administrator Location Puglisevich Crews & Services Limited - NL EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puglisevich provides qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: