Skills: Accounting, Payroll, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: London, United Kingdom
At Eni, we are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Officer within the Human Resources Team at Eni Trade & Biofuels (ETB) in London. You will be responsible for a acting as a focal point for employees queries as well as a liaison for the third-party providers and HQ. Working
alongside the HR Advisors and HQ Payroll and assisting the Senior Payroll Specialist in the administration of the UK and Expat payrolls on a monthly basis.
About Eni Trade & Biofuels (ETB)
In keeping with Eni's overall strategy in respect of the global energy transition, starting from January 1, 2021, Eni Trade & Biofuels SpA ("ETB"), fully owned by Eni SpA, will be the sole entity responsible for the international trading of crude oil, petroleum products, biofuels and related financial derivatives for the Eni group.
In particular, ETB will be responsible for marketing Eni's oil equity productions, sourcing hydrocarbon and bio feedstock and marketing the resulting productions of its traditional and green refineries and of its petrochemical arm Versalis.
ETB's activities further include the sourcing and management of maritime transportation and logistics services, and the provision of oil risk management services, for itself and on behalf of the whole Eni group, by trading commodity derivatives on the main regulated and over the counter markets.
ETB's integration with the wider Eni businesses ensures a global and integrated approach that is further reinforced by Eni's relationships and broad portfolio of global assets.
As a member of the human resources team, you will be responsible for:
- To assist in the preparation of all payroll (local and expatriate)
- Assisting with the preparation and review of P60 and P11D
- Updating HR systems and data management
- Preparing labour cost reports
- Producing of statutory payment reports and payments requests
- Recording, providing details of benefits in kind for tax purposes
- Administrating, Company benefits including, but not limited to, Private Medical Insurances
- schemes, Pension, Group Income Protection scheme, Group Life Insurance scheme, Company Car,
- Company loans, Childcare Vouchers and Eyecare Vouchers.
- Checking accuracy of invoices related to Company benefits against agreed schedules of payment
- Liaising with HMRC when required
- Manual calculations - starters & leavers, tax & NI, student loans, pensions
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Experience with ADP Freedom & Streamline essential
- UK payroll & Expat knowledge essential.
- Previous payroll experience and knowledge of year end reporting.
- Experience of producing pension files
- Previous experience of administering Company benefits would be advantageous but is not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Fluency in English language is essential, Italian may be advantageous.
- Experience of using imports for data processing
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
ETB offices on Buckingham Palace Road, SW1, London
Permanent local employment contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.