Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer - Equipment Engineering (Static Equipment) with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry to be based out of Kolkata, India location.
- Perform detailed design and engineering
- Prepare MTO, equipment datasheets, technical specifications, purchase requisition, technical bid evaluation, technical clarifications, post award communications records
- Review and approve vendor documents
- Coordinate with clients
- Coordinate fabricators and interface discipline
Skills / Qualifications
- B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical) from reputed institution
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working with engineering consultancies for design and engineering of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Columns, Reactors, Trays and internals, Filters, Strainers, Coalescers, Ejectors, Desuperheaters, Storage Tanks and Spheres per National / International Codes e.g. ASME SEC.VIII DIV.1 / DIV.2,TEMA, PD5500, API:650, API:660, API:661, IS:2825, IS:875, IS:1893, ASCE, IBR and etc.
- Industry Type - Refinery / Petrochemical / Chemical / Oil & Gas (preferred)
- Equipment handled should cover material of construction of CS, LTCS, SS, CS+Clad, LAS, HAS, NACE MR0175, HIC, STAMICARBON BV, SANDVIK 2RE69 and etc. for applications with temperature ranging from hot service to cryogenic with special services like Hydrogen, Lethal, WetSour, Cyclic, Sea Water and etc.
- Shall be well conversant with design software like COMPRESS, CODECALC, PVELITE, TANK, B-JAC, Finglow, FEA, AutoCAD, SmartSketch, BlueBeam application and 3D model review
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.