Staff Technical Product Manager-Configure, Price , Quote (CPQ)Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Join our team!
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. Our team is responsible for the cybersecurity architecture and data protection for our global organization.Partner with the best
The position will operate in lock-step with product management to create a clear strategic direction for build needs, and convey that vision to the service's scrum team. You will direct the team with a clear and descriptive set of requirements captured as stories and partner with the team to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt.
As a Staff Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver features and significant Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) products
- Owning the short-term roadmap for MVPs and quarterly releases
- Prioritizing continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs
- Demonstrating expert level skill in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Engaging frequently with development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions
- Owning and manage the backlog; continuously order and prioritize to ensure that 1-2 sprints/iterations of backlog are always ready
- Collaborating with UX in design decisions, demonstrating deep understanding of technology stack and impact on final product
- Conducting customer and stakeholder interviews and elaborate on personas
- Partnering with the Service Owner to ensure healthy development process
- Being an Agile expert; translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning
- Demonstrating persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and engineering team
- Excelling business acumen, knows latest industry trends and is looked at as an internal expert on the product as well as the associated landscape
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Have experience with Configure, Price and Quote applications (SAP, Salesforce, PROS)
- Have familiarity with versatile implementation options, including Java, Node.js, Go, Python.
- Have experience working in Agile engineering environment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.