Skills: Technical Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Internal Project Manager - Customer Site Based - Singapore
Start date: Immediate. Notice periods can be considered up to 3 months Max
Travel requirement: Domestic Based Projects
Salary: $10,000 - $13,000 SGD / Month X12 Months + Great Healthcare Benefits and Holiday Allowance + Discretionary bonus
Duration: Long Term
Working Week: Approx. 40/45 Hours per week
A globally renowned automation system integrator specialising in the development and integration of DCS and Delta V systems to the life sciences industry. This company are headquartered in Europe and work on some of the most high profile pharmaceutical and biotechnology projects globally.
A fantastic business with an emphasis on employee wellbeing. They are a consistently busy, stable employer to work with in a turbulent project driven market.
Assigned as the project manager across multiple projects (mainly MES and/or Automation) the company has secured and ensuring deliverables (time, cost and quality) have been met from an internal and external perspective.
The Candidate Requirements
1. Preferably PMP Certified and Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline
2. Ideally currently based in Singapore i.e. Singaporean, Permanent Resident or existing employment pass holder
3. An experienced senior project engineer with approx 10 years' pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing experience and experience ideally in validation scopes of work.
4. Preferably some experience with DCS Systems or MES systems, Delta V, Siemens, Rockwell, Werum, Syncade POMS etc
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to motivate.
6. Successful experience in heading high level projects, managing priorities, budgeting, tasks and resources.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!