Skills: Engineering Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Project Manager - Customer Site Based - Singapore
Start date: Immediate. Notice periods can be considered up to 3 months Max
Travel requirement: Domestic Based Projects
Salary: $10,000 - $13,000 SGD / Month X12 Months + Great Healthcare Benefits and Holiday Allowance + Discretionary bonus
Duration: Long Term
Working Week: Approx. 40/45 Hours per week
A globally renowned automation system integrator specialising in the development and integration of DCS and Delta V systems to the life sciences industry. This company are headquartered in Europe and work on some of the most high profile pharmaceutical and biotechnology projects globally.
A fantastic business with a high value on employee wellbeing. They are a consistently busy, stable employer to work with in a turbulent project driven market.
Client site-based project manager will be responsible for managing the various projects (Automation, MES, Labs or Infra Upgrade etc) for the client. You will be working as part of Global Team for capital investment and working with the site teams for project deployments and implementation. Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Manage all commercial aspects of all the customers work including budget reporting and traceability, Hours Trackers, purchase orders, timesheets, invoicing, invoice tracker, rates.
• Support Client's Automation Manager in delivery of projects falling outside of the system integrator (your employer)
• Responsible for Business World maintenance i.e. timesheets, expenses, projects hours' report; new project/workorder set up, addition of resources to projects, price lists, activity codes etc.
• External contractor/ vendor management as required by Client.
• Interfacing/Quarterly reviews with Site Operations Managers/EPCM Groups
• Issue Monthly Managed Service progress report (dashboard) outlining Spends versus Budgets per Area as well Projects work in progress.
The Candidate Requirements
1. Preferably PMP Certified and Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline
2. Ideally currently based in Singapore i.e. Singaporean, Permanent Resident or existing employment pass holder
3. An experienced senior project engineer with approx 10 years' pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing experience and experience ideally in validation scopes of work.
4. Preferably some experience with DCS Systems or MES systems, Delta V, Siemens, Rockwell, Werum, Syncade POMS etc
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to motivate.
6. Successful experience in heading high level projects, managing priorities, budgeting, tasks and resources.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!