No job description added
Project Manager - Customer Site Based - Singapore Start date:
January 2022 Location:
Singapore Travel requirement
: Hybrid working Salary:
$6000- 9000 SGD based on experience Duration
: Long Term Working Week:
Approx. 40/45 Hours per week The Company
A globally renowned automation system integrator specialising in the development and integration of DCS and Delta V systems to the life sciences industry. This company are headquartered in Europe and work on some of the most high profile pharmaceutical and biotechnology projects globally.
A fantastic business with a high value on employee wellbeing. They are a consistently busy, stable employer to work with in a turbulent project driven market. The Role
A lead Automation Consultant in PLC/Scada.
The Candidate Requirements
- Lead the design, configuration, installation, and maintenance of automation software (SCADA and PLCs) and associated hardware, including interacting with other teams as necessary. Provide oversight or participation on all automation aspects of future projects including integration of 3rd party equipment to the plant SCADA and BMS systems, data concentration, batch reporting, and data retention.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and modifies the GMP and non-GMP control systems; Systems may include plant wide SCADA, BMS, 3rd party local control systems, freezers, air handlers etc.
- Prepare scopes of work and manage automation deliverables as required to complete required work on within project timelines.
- Establish equipment specifications in standard documentation - User Requirements (URS), Functional Specification (FS) and Detail Design Specifications (DDS/HDS/SDS).
- BS. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or food industry business.
- 8+ years of experience in Process Automation
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceutical based GMP manufacturing operations including experience in cell culture, recovery, purification, aseptic fill/finish, will be an advantage.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!