Partner with the best
The Finance Manager for IWS Norway North Fields will drive the financial performance and the financial planning & reporting of a portfolio of Five IWS Projects in Norway. She/he will be the custodian of the cost control framework for the five projects, main responsibilities includes: Provide the monthly cost analysis required for the results discussion; Support each PM in better understanding the main cost drivers to allow more efficient cost optimization proposals for the project; Work closely with IWS Project Managers to identify and track productivities and savings initiatives.
The project cost controller will ensure on monthly basis that SAP reflect a consistent financial data quality and proper cost allocation for each project through SAP Project System. As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Responsible for managing the business cycle- 3 year plan, budget, forecasts at each level of the organization. Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization- mfg., R&D, eng, supply, commissioning. Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Provides advice and guidance to functional management or business functions on approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affecting business organization and ways of working.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leads design and implementation of projects. Work goals typically span 1-2 years to complete and the impact is felt over the 12 month - 2 years time horizon
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Proven additional years of experience in FP&A Operations.
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire youAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.