Coiled Tubing EngineerAre you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?Do you enjoy being part of a team that provides high-quality services for our customers?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team is expertise in Cementing, Coil Tubing & Stimulation.Partner with the best
As a Coiled Tubing Engineer, you will provide engineering support for the entire work cycle.
As a Coiled Tubing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Modeling Coiled tubing in software. Technological work planning (equipment, materials, chemistry).
- Preparing a work plan and its subsequent implementation as well as reports on the work performed.
- Closing the completed scope of work with the Customer. Communication with the Customer throughout the entire work cycle.
- Following all company safety and security procedures and observing all company and government regulations.
- Providing support, mentoring, supervision, and guidance to the team to ensure day-to-day wellsite work activities are completed.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have an appropriate technical education.
- Have 2-3 years of experience and understanding of oilfield pressure pumping operations and services.
- Show extensive experience as Coiled Tubing Engineer in Oil & Gas related to Pumping/ Coiled Tubing.
- Able to become proficient in running basic jobs/services for the respective product line.
- Have experience working on gas wells with abnormally high pressure.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is a rotation based working pattern. There are day and night shift available. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.