Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
ISDT Applications Engineer provides technical support to Field Operations and customers. Serves as a functional link between Sales / Account Managers, Operations and Workshop with regard to ensure technically sound tools, procedures and techniques are employed for the clients.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Develop fundamental product knowledge
- Perform engineering and operational services in support of all aspects of sales and operations of all supported product lines.
- Serves as a technical engineering specialist to be a resource to all functional areas of the facility. This includes sales, job planning, assembly in workshop and job execution.
- Help be the binding link for support between account managers, product line, operations and engineering.
- Assist in coordinating with the product line, technical sales, and operations during the planning to execution process to ensure delivery of service quality.
- Stays up to date on product capabilities and enhancements for products as well as related competitor products.
- Respond to technical inquiries.
- Write specific job procedures as required.
- Provide technical support to field operations and other company officials
- Assist with product sales and support functions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must understand, comply with and enforce all safety rules and company policies.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in wellbore intervention & drilling services. Fishing & remedial experience is preferred.
- Graduates in Engineering Degree
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a team environment but also able to work individually without supervision.