Do you like to work for a forward thinking technology company?Do you enjoy technical challenges?Partner with the best
Product Champion for Subsurface Safety Systems works closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, Customers, Region Sales and Service delivery to clearly outline the product needs of the end user to assist in developing the product portfolio. You will develop the supporting business cases and actively manages the product development management process. Suggest improvements in products, processes and procedures. As Product Champion you will also be responsible for promotion and introduction of new products.As a Product Champion, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Gathering product requirements for portfolio development
- Actively managing the PDM process and product lifecycle management
- Providing project updates to leadership team
- Providing training for new products
- Assisting with application engineering as needed including root cause analysis and job planning.
- Working with regions and manufacturing to develop strategies and content for business tenders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Product Management).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Subsurface Safety Systems and Downhole Safety Valves
- Experience in product development preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.