Skills: Design Engineer, Process Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
Leap29 are working with an independent Oil & Gas engineering and consulting organisation in The Netherlands that is looking to expand its Process Department to provide a service to its clients. They operate in various areas such as Oil & Gas production units, chemical and polymer units and refineries and are looking for Senior Process Control Engineers to fill these positions.
Your contract: - 12 month contract
- Start: Immediate
- Rate: To be discussed upon application
- Location: Near to The Hague
- Develop process control narratives
- Instrument safe guarding
- cause and effect diagrams
- SIL and dynamic simulation studies
- FAT commissioning
- Estimate process control scope for new proposals
- May involve international travel and act as Project Manager for small process control projects involving all activities from client contact to project close.
- Bachelors / Master degree in Chemical engineering
- 10 years experience in process control desing of oil and gas production / polymers / refinery units
- Good computer skills including process simulation (HYSYS) and spreadsheet evaluations
- Excellent English skills both written and speaking
If you feel you are suitable for the position, please feel free to apply
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!