Company: WTS Energy
Skills: Rotating Equipment
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer(Maintenance) role based for one of our client who is a reputed oil and as operating company.
• To provide operation support related to activities like overhaul, revamp, up-rate, studies, troubleshooting & RCA related to rotating equipment. Recommend interventions or operational changes are required to meet business goals.
• Provide direct operations support for maintenance and operations of rotating equipment.
• To review capital spares inventory for rotating equipment ensuring that optimum levels are maintained and to order replacement of aged parts.
• To develop & update M & I policy & review of documentation related to rotating equipment.
• To develop annual & long-term (operating & capital) budget related to rotating equipment forplant and work shop & to ensure effective utilization & control by preparing contract acquisition plan for subsequent years & five year business plan for capital purchase of the rotating equipment items
• To develop scope of work for long term service agreements with OEMs & non-OEM service providers for utilization of specialist services & refurbishment of capital insurance spares & to ensure that the quality of repairs / overhauls are in line with the agreed standards.
• To ensure consistent quality throughout refurbishment work and replacement orders by performing careful check on the quality procedures of OEM / service providers and adequate inspections.
• To assist plants in identifying solutions to the recurring chronic problems which require in depth investigation, Root Cause Failure Analysis & liaise with OEMs (if required) to ensure effective solutions.
• To coordinate studies related to feasibilities, life assessment, obsolescence, upgrades, future strategies & evaluate OEM recommendations related to new technologies to enhance reliability, availability, efficiency & performance of rotating equipment.
• To carry out the studies influencing the future of Gas Turbines require thorough & critical review.
• To provide technical support on rotating equipment to plants, projects & training departments / divisions and to support plant & project divisions in execution of various specialized upgrade/revamp projects.
• To support projects by preparing data sheets / specifications, finalize sizing, layout, estimate capacity & power requirement for rotating equipment & related systems.
• To evaluate technical offers from bidders, review technical query sheets, vendor documents & attend clarification meetings with project divisions on issues related to rotating equipment
• To review the execution strategies, design & specifications at minimum overall cost while being consistent with project requirements.
• Must have Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed University
• Minimum 15 years of experience in operations and maintenance of Rotating Equipment with in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Knowledge of operating and maintaining rotating equipment to include Rolls Royce, Dresser Rand, Solar and G.E. and associated systems
• Experience in the use of Maximo/Oracle would be an advantage