Skills: Electrical Engineering, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor, Electrical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Basra, Iraq
At Eni, we are looking for a Power Generation Electric Substation Supervisor within Eni Iraq, ZFOD in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for ensuring all operations inside de Electric Substation, allowing to work safely on electric motors and equipment.
As a member of the Petrochemical, Power Production and Environment Area at Eni Iraq, ZFOD you will be responsible for:
- Operating: starting and stopping turbine.
- Assuring the level of lube oil for turbine and diesel generator.
- Electrical Isolating of machines before maintenance activities.
- Daily work purges, verified work parameters, changing filters, startups circuits.
- Monitoring the maintenance work at electrical stations.
- Ensures the operating conditions of its unit and ensuring the control according to the instructions.
- Monitoring the turbine generators performance to ensure the energy needs to the IPF.
- Ensuring on the site that protection of electrical equipment has been performed in safe conditions before starting any activity.
- Providing switching of the electrical network MT LT.
- Performs the weekly and monthly tests of backup generators.
- Registering of operating parameters to the main register and all the events during his shift.
- Developing the monthly and annual energy balance.
- Ensures cleanliness of SSE units
- Support hierarchy for major improvements for the reliability of systems and equipment.
- Perfectly aware of HSE rules applicable to its activities and monitoring the compliance.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of turbogenerators.
- Optimizing of electrical energy consumption.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Qualification: Electrical engineer.
- Compliance with HSE instructions
- Knowledge of the good ways of intervention on the equipment
- Personnel management under his responsibility
- Previous experience in the oil and gas plant or refinery
- Knowledge of English
Fix Term, Rotation 28/28
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.