Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?Would you like the opportunity to learn on a wide range of technical products?Be part of a successful team
As a team responsible for the global Health and Safety of all our employees we are proud be the industry leader in creating and developing the highest standards in HSE with our cornerstone program, The Perfect HSE Day.
Partner with the best
As a Field Engineer for Wireline Services in Oklahoma City, OK, you will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you will: Qualifications/Requirements:
- Assists in providing completions logging and completions services both at the workshop and wellsite
- Responsible for minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment
- Works with Customer Representative and drill crew on location on routine matters at the rig.
- May provide a record of all assemblies as run at the wellsite to the Customer Representative and promotes and maintains good customer relations
- Executes all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals
- Performs other related duties as required
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- 1+ year of Wireline experience
- Proficient in running less complex, lower risk jobs in primary product line
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is working with our customer on-site in locations.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.