As a Sr Staff - Enterprise Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring successful, end-to-end delivery of a project or a program through ongoing client engagement, partnering with technical teams internal and external to the initiative, and coordination of all required activities and milestones. Involved in projects prioritization and initiation, responsible for definition of and compliance with project management methodologies, performing regular tracking and reporting on progress, and accountable for initiative results verification.
- Designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for full software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
- Applying existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products, systems or processes. Viewed internally and externally as a specialist in the discipline.
- Presenting project plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Communicating solutions across your own function and with cross-functional partner organizations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college in Digital Technology, Computer Science or "STEM" Majors.
- Have a minimum of 8 additional years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Have deep technical expertise in software engineering and operational support.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of underlying principles, approaches and methodologies to support agile and waterfall projects.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Have demonstrated the ability to analyze and resolve problems.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.