Global Tax Center Project Coordinator Are you looking to join a fast growing team and be the go-to subject matter expert driving continuous improvement to our processes ? Would you enjoy creating automated tax solutions in a constantly changing business environment ? Join our Team!
Our Global Tax Center Team provides support for the business for technical tax accounting compliance, internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual tax reporting and analysis. Partner with the best
By joining the Baker Hughes Global Tax Center, you will be part of a team of who provide Baker Hughes product companies industry-leading tax accounting and compliance services.
Global Tax Center Project Coordinator required to manage the overall processes and various engagement at our Tax Center.
As a Global Tax Center Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing (as a PMO) any future migration and additional portfolio to our center
- Handling the coordination of our quarterly tax dashboard and reporting
- Elaborates proposals for improvement in methods, procedures and processes as part of our Operational Excellence forum
- Assisting in the identification of areas which can be automated and bring rigour to it. Structure and streamline the process to make it more standard and global.
- Establishing Internal control framework - identify the process and control gaps & come up with the mitigation plan.
- Working closely with the Region Leads to ensure R tag and unreconciled accounts are reviewed and closed accordingly (Account's reconciliation).
- Centralizing tax professional fee tracking and spending
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have at least 4-5 years working experience as finance technology specialist and continuous improvement area.
- Have ability to discuss tax technical matters in various cross-functional team settings.
- Have excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and self-initiative.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
- Hybrid work model - we acknowledge the impact of the Covid 19 pandemic and offer an hybrid work from home / office work model to our employees
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.