Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, United States
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for fluids management at the well site as needed.
- May coordinate the activities of service operators during equipment rig up, rig down, and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Performs data collection and data distribution on jobs as needed.
- Responsible for conducting pressure pumping operations, such as spotting acid and other fluids, in accordance with job design parameters safely and consistently in accordance with the job plan.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance own skills development and job performance.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency and profitability of operations.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines.
- Promotes and contributes to safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality and continuous improvement processes.
- Requires completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Skills are acquired through 1.5 years of experience and completion of required competencies for current and next level.
- Must have Class A CDL licensure
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Requisition Number: 117056
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.